At Silicone Sexy Dolls, We intend to protect your privacy. We never disclose your information that we collect from you. When you visit our page if you voluntarily provide your name, email address, card information, phone number while registering for our newsletter, or buying a product. We collect this information to improve the customer experience on the website. We never share your information with others. Your privacy is our topmost priority.
For our website, we use the most secure server to ensure the safety of our customer’s personal information. All the credentials that you provide to us are safe because we use SSL encryption to protect our websites. No unauthorized access is given to the website or any kind of alteration and if any possibility of information loss is restricted.
We use all the safety measures to protect personal information against loss, theft, and any kind of unauthorized access or modifications that are prohibited. If you are our existing customer then you may have your password with you that you use while logging in. We request you do not share your password with anyone else.
All the payments made by you are made in PayPal and/or other third-party providers that are processed through the most secure terminal. We ensure that all the information that we collect is up to date where it is necessary. If the information is no longer required for any business motive is destroyed by secure means.
What Information Do We Collect?
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Who Do We Share Your Data With?
We share your data with a third party, this is because we have an e-commerce business and information must be shared in order to get help from the third party to get your orders right. Even with someone who might help us to store the orders.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
How Long We Retain Your Data
When it comes to retaining data, there are a few types of data that we retain. Let us talk about the comments that our customer posts. All the comments are retained indefinitely because we want to follow up on them and in case we want to recognize some of them then it would be easier for us and therefore we retain those data.
Another such data that we retain is when customers register to our website. We store the personal information that we ask. Although you can at any given time edit the data that you gave to us or even delete it. The exception here is that you cannot do that to your username. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
siliconesexydolls follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
The cookies we use are part of the eCommerce and it is very important to use it on our websites for good user experience. These cookies help us to know our audience and it helps us to improve the website that should meet all the expectations of our customers. Many functional cookies are basic to how our sites perform and the service works. The cookies used prior to registration allow us to conduct our business online. Our sites need these cookies to work properly and if these cookies are not there then the sites and services might not work properly.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that siliconesexydolls has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Your Rights Over Your Data
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We accept payment in various options for the safety and ease of our customers. The following are the ways you could make your payment:
- All major credit cards
- Bank Transfer
All payment methods are 100% discreet. You will receive an order confirmation after your payment is successful.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
siliconesexydolls does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.