Sex dolls are not cheap and therefore if you are not able to clean or maintain your doll then it could be said that you have just wasted your money as you have not enjoyed your doll much. As every girl needs pampering, your doll needs some maintenance too in order to keep it clean and for you to use it for the long term. As we sell sex dolls, we have also come to know what kind of necessary cleaning and maintaining is required. Therefore this article is for you all to get the most out of your doll. We have seen various questions asked by our customers, therefore we would like to share the answer with everyone.
What Cleaning Material Should I Use?
Cleaning your doll is not very tough. It is rather easy but the main question arises about what should be used for cleaning your doll. It is very important because you don’t want to damage your doll by using something that would compromise its material. You will need a few minutes of your day to complete the cleaning process. Now when you are cleaning your doll we recommend you use the following tools for the best result.
- The comb that we provide with the doll
- Mild liquid soap
- Baby powder
- Vaginal irrigator provided with the doll
- Sponge to clean the doll
- Dry cloth
- Medical pincer
- Paper towel
How Often Should I Clean My Sex Doll?
Cleaning your doll more than required can also compromise the quality of the doll. As per our doll’s quality and general use of our doll. We would recommend you clean your doll properly and completely every 2-4 weeks. If you use your doll a lot then we would recommend you to clean your doll every 2 weeks. The TPE material is such that if you keep it dirty for a long time, it may catch some mold.
How To Clean The Doll’s Body?
Every part of the doll needs a different kind of attention while cleaning therefore we are here to explain the process step by step for better understanding.
- First, remove any excess lubricant on the body with the towel.
- Remove the vagina if not fixed. Soak it in warm water and then dry it.
- Remove the wig, if any, and clean it separately.
- Lay down your doll on a dry towel and spray anti-bacterial soapy water.
- Sponge your doll firmly.
- You can shower your doll as well but a quick shower and do not let the waterfall with too much force on a particular area of the doll for too long.
- Dry your doll again with a dry towel.
Let your doll dry for a few minutes and that’s how you clean your doll’s body.
How To Clean The Mouth/Vagina?
Cleaning these parts is difficult as these parts are much more delicate than the body. They are small in size so much precise cleaning is needed and also a precise technique that will not let you compromise the quality while cleaning. Let us show you a few ways you could clean the mouth/vagina of your doll.
You could use a water spray to clean the opening of the mouth/vagina. Although not just clean water. Add some soap in the water. It would become more effective if you use cold water first and then warm water for cleaning. Once you have cleaned the opening with soapy water. Take a dry cloth and clean the opening.
Take soapy water in a container and take a small sponge that you could hold with a medical pincer. Then grab the sponge from the pincer and soak it in the soapy water. You can then use the sponge to clean the mouth/vagina. It will help you to clean more effectively. Once you are done cleaning with the soapy water. You should then take a dry sponge and clean the mouth/vagina so that any wet portion is then dried out.
How To Clean The Doll’s Face?
The doll’s face is rather complicated to clean because it is not a plain surface like the body. Therefore we have a few tips for you to make your cleaning easy. Follow the steps:
- Remove the head from the body to make your cleaning effective and easy.
- Remove the wig and clean it separately.
- Use a sponge and dip it into the soapy water and gently use it to clean the face
- Clean the smaller places first with care.
- You can remove the eye as well to clean them.
- After cleaning the doll’s face use a dry cloth to soak out your doll.
This way you can clean your doll’s face easily. Attach your doll’s face to the body again.
Things to Avoid While Cleaning
So, till now we have helped you with how to clean your doll easily and effectively without damaging your doll. With do’s comes don’ts. Therefore here is the list of things that you should avoid while cleaning your doll.
- Do not completely submerge your doll’s heads.
- Do not use a high level of soapy water that could damage the doll.
- Use a sponge for cleaning and no other rough material on your doll.
- Clean the doll firmly, do not apply much pressure.
- Do not use a hairdryer to dry your doll.
- Let your doll get dry naturally, do not keep it near fire or a radiator.
- Do not use baby wipes as well, it can damage TPE.
- Do not apply anything that contains alcohol like perfume.
These are the points that you should take care of while cleaning your doll. Also, remember that once you start your cleaning process do not leave it in the middle. It may leave stains later. So clean your doll at once and follow the tips and steps provided in our article for effective cleaning.
How To Repair A Doll Yourself?
If there is any minor damage to your doll because of some incident, then it is possible for you to fix the problem yourself. Here are a few steps you could follow to fix your sex doll at home.
- First, prepare a silicone adhesive tool.
- Clean the area that is damaged, so that they are is not stained.
- Coat the corners of the damaged area with silicon adhesive.
- Apply a thin layer on the surface.
- Let it dry for a while.